General Information / Rewards
- This service will get you a completion of Battle of Dazar’alor raid on Mythic difficulty for your character (if you include last boss in this package).
- You shall be granted the title: “<Name>, Hero of Dazar’alor” (if you include last boss in this package).
- Alongside the title you will get Cutting Edge: Lady Jaina Proudmoore achievement (unobtainable at the start of next raid tier patch) – if you include last boss in this package.
- You can contact our client support for available spots or place order beforehand.
- Once a spot is scheduled you can expect our Guild to contact you in game at reserved time to start service.
- Entire boosting process is 100% handmade.
- Self Play – you will play together with our team.
- Account Sharing (Pilot) – our player will enter your account (you can request VPN use of your country).
- The run will be completed via the Personal Loot system with additional loot trading.
- You will get all the items that will drop personally to you and certain number of items will be traded to you.
- This package will get you a full gear from Battle of Dazar’alor Mythic raid for your character (raid every week until you have 415+ item in each slot.
- There are two options to choose from, full gear with Lady Jaina Proudmoore included or without.
- Items that are dropped to are going to be counted as items receieved and those slots will be counted as covered.
- Glacial Tiderstorm – if you add this option to service you will get Mythic Jaina mount (this option is only possible if you add last boss (Lady Jaina Proudmoore) in the package.
- You need to have character with Level 120.
- Self Play: There are no gear requirements for Mythic difficulty of Battle of Dazar’alor raid.
- Account Sharing orders might have certain item level requirement, contact our support to check for more details.
- Our raider will need some gold for repairs and potion / flask.
- Account Sharing: We will ask only for login and password. We will never ask for a secret answer or access to your email.
- Account Sharing: We will ask you to disable authenticator or configure it so it doesn’t ask for code on each login.