Select Page
Currency
WOOCS 1.1.9
Switching between different type of currencies means you only change value of product according to your desired currency. This option doesn't switch region offers (products).

Trustpilot Feedback

Trustpilot is one of the most popular independent feedback websites.
Every day people leave a comment and vouch for us.
You can leave your feedback or just check our official Trustpilot profile by clicking button on the right side.

DG

Top notch.

Well, what can I say. Nothing more then really, really exellent. Bought the mage tower challenge and well after having spoke to support it was completed in the fastest time I have ever seen!

Cannot recommend them enough, so if you need a mage tower challenge done, these guys are the go to nough said.

James

Very nice

Very nice. Boosted my character to 110 within 12 hours also gave me discount.. I Recommend to all…..

Shocker

Professional and fast

I have bought mage tower challenge for my two under geared toons.
The run was completed within a couple of hours!
Will definitely buy again when my other toons get nearer to ilvl 900.

Wowcraft

Category: Feedback

So i was originally skeptical because …

So i was originally skeptical because i’ve never used a boost before and how generic all of the responses seemed to be for the reviews but i decided i couldn’t handle the guardian druid challenge anymore and decided I’d try it.
It legit took 20 minutes for my booster to complete the challenge and only two tries, completely took me my surprise at how easy they did it! Thanks boostroom, i truly appreciate the help and saved me from my headache!

If you’re at all doubting this website, please don’t. I was and i regret it.

Charles

Quick

Quick, and easy. Had my service done in less time then they stated. I will and would suggest using them in the future. Keep up the good work!

Dave Becerril

Excellent service

Excellent service, professional and friendly. Their customer service is amazing, they stay in touch with you throughout the whole process and answer every single question you may have, definitely trustworthy.

The boost itself it’s done quickly and cleanly. Would definitely recommend it!

Vincent Arimas

Category: Feedback

fast service and excellent …

fast service and excellent communication. love to do another service with this guys

Andrea

Category: Feedback

Every time fast delivery and 100% …

Every time fast delivery and 100% satisfied

Sean Berger

Category: Feedback

They do what you pay for and there very …

They do what you pay for and there very frendly!

Lee Knight

Mage tower

Very professional and clean service, will use again without a doubt if ever needed

M. TROUILLET Valentin

very fast service !

very good and very fast service !

Joshua Buchanan

Boostroom was very fast

Boostroom was very fast, professional, and trustworthy.

TE

Awesome Service

Awesome Service. Very fast and professional would recommend highly.

Kyle Greene

Boostroom Review

We all know who over-tuned the mage tower is for the Tank classes with no real fix in the future, with blizzard not wanting to even the playing field we as players do have a glimpse of hope and that would be Boostroom. I found my way to their site by a simple google search and it was the best thing that could have happened. Prot is my off-spec and like most with an off-spec it was sub-par at best but I really wanted to get that tank skin. First their customer service was the best I have ever had the pleasure of speaking with, they looked at my character on armory ad let me know what I needed to do to get the mage tower done. The customer service was with me ever step of the way answering every question I had. The service is like no other the bend over backwards to complete orders even when its 3am for the booster I seen him online working on the mage tower. The order was completed with 100% account security. Please if you read just one thing and take with you its this… If you need any service Boostroom is where you want to go you will be as satisfied and happy as I am with my new tank skin!

Alec

They are 100% legit

They are 100% legit. I have had no issues. They are more than willing to work around your schedule so it doesn’t interfere with your gaming time. The costumer service is great, just all around good.

Dylan Webb

Great experience

Great experience, would recommend them to anyone.

Andygiuls

Great site done quick with no issues

Great site done quick with no issues

Jeremiah5533

Category: Feedback

Streamed the boost live for me

Streamed the boost live for me. These people are pro’s, let them do the heavy lifting

Theland

Awesome team

Awesome team, very good comunication, they got my mage tower challenge (tank) done in 30 mins.

Mik

Very good service

Very good service, very fast and perfect contact via the live chat. I can only recommend.
gladly again

• Professional 99%
  • Quality of Sevice 99%
  • Speed 99%
  • Customer Support 99%
  • Problems 1%

Focus on every Order.

We choose our services carefully and setting their options according to customers needs. We will never take the order we can’t fulfill, that is why majority of our customers are happy and return to order again from our website. Feedback and quality of service proves it.