General Information / Rewards
- This service will get you a kill of Queen Azshara on Heroic difficulty (Azshara’s Eternal Palace Raid).
- Achievement: Ahead of the Curve: Queen Azshara (this achievement will be removed with the release of the next raid tier)
- You can contact our client support for available spots or make order beforehand.
- Once a spot is scheduled you can expect our Guild to contact you in-game at a reserved time to start service.
- The entire boosting process is 100% handmade without any programs or bots.
- Account Sharing (Pilot) – our player will enter your account (you can request VPN use of your country).
- Self Play – you play your character together with our team during this service.
- Number of Kills (Weekly Subscription) – additional discount for the number of weeks that you subscribed for this service (Azshara Heroic Kill each week for the number of weeks you selected in your order).
- You will get a spot on the same reset (week) of paying for the order.
- Time of service will be agreed together to find the most suitable spot for you.
- Queen Azshara heroic kill last 15-30 mins from the time you get invited to raid.
- The run will be completed via the Personal Loot system.
- Standard Personal Loot Clear (no additional loot traders).
- You will get all the items that will drop personally to you.
- Items that are dropped in Azshara’s Eternal Palace Heroic are 430+ item level.
- There is no minimum number of items guarantee for this service.
- You need to have a character with Level 120.
- You need to have 410+ overall item level for account sharing 1st-week spot orders.
- Self-play orders do not have gear requirements.
- Our raider will need some gold for repairs and potion/flask.
- Self Play: You will need to provide your armory link (char name – realm name) or/and battle tag for the invite.
- Account Sharing: We will ask only for login and password. We will never ask for a secret answer or access to your email.
- Account Sharing: We will ask you to disable authenticator or configure it so it doesn’t ask for code on each login.