Buy mythic+ keystone carry
The way loot works in Mythic plus dungeons may be a bit confusing at first glance. But don’t worry, buy mythic+ keystone carry, we’ve got you covered!
Just in case you are new to Mythic+ dungeons or a bit rusty, this is how loot works:
- You do not get any loot from mobs or bosses
- Your group will receive at least one chest of loot upon completing a dungeon no matter if you beat the timer or not
- Two or even three chests if you manage to complete within certain timers
- Every weekly reset you will be rewarded with a big Grand Challenger’s Bounty chest, containing an item with significant higher item level
- Your weekly chest can contain a piece of Azerite Armor but that’s not guaranteed
Mythic dungeons will have Seasons in Battle for Azeroth, much like PVP. Thanks for the intrepid dataminers at Wowhead, we now have a first look at what Mythic Seasons will be like in the expansion in the form of datamined achievements. (Though remember, this is the beta and this could still change.)
Our teams are prepared and ready to help you once you buy mythic+ keystone carry.
The system might be a bit complicated at first glance but it gets real easy once you’re used to it.
- the item level of your end-of-run chests is bound to the respective keystone level you complete
- The item level of your weekly chest reward is tied to the highest keystone you managed to complete in the week before
- Weekly chest can contain Azerite Gear
The Mythic+ dungeon system has no lockouts.
You can complete as many Mythic+ dungeons as you want, as long as at least one player in your party has a Mythic Keystone
All completed Mythic+ dungeon runs will award the Challenger’s Cache of loot depending on the level of the dungeon and whether or not you beat the timer.
Even if you’ve already done the exact same dungeon or level (or both!), you can still receive loot
If you buy mythic+ keystone carry our team will contact you in game to start boost.